Omega Garden products are manufactured in our ISO 9001:2000 facilities, meeting the highest quality standards in the industry. Omega Garden's high standards also apply should a product be returned due to defects in material or workmanship. Our extensive warranty extends up to five years on some parts.
Limitations: Warranted parts may be returned for repair, repaired on site, or replacement only at the discretion of Omega Garden Inc. In some circumstances, remedy may constitute refund for the price paid for the product. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only, and is not transferable.
- Pumps: 1 year warranty
- Motors: 1 year warranty
- Cylinder Body: 5 year warranty
- Nutrient tray: 5 year warranty
- Glass Cool-tube: 0 year warranty
- Rooting medium holders: 2 year warranty
- Metal parts: 5 year warranty
Warranty and non-warranty service, replacement, and repairs are performed by factory trained service technicians at Omega Garden's facilities in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. All items must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number that can be obtained by contacting the Omega Garden's Service Department. The RGA number should be clearly marked on the outside of the box and the unit shipped prepaid and insured. Any product not bearing an RGA number will be refused. All products returned for warranty repair or replacement MUST be preceded or accompanied with proof of purchase, such as the original invoice or packing slip. Under special circumstances it may be deemed necessary by Omega Garden to issue a Return In Advance (RIA). In such cases, the defective materials must be returned to Omega Garden within 30 days. Materials not returned within 30 days become chargeable. Materials must be packed properly to avoid damage during transport, which would render the warranty null and void. The sender is responsible for expediting any damage claims placed against the carrier.
In most cases, a flat minimum service charge applies to non-warranty repairs. Please contact your local Omega Garden Technical Service Department for current rates. Any materials returned for repair which are considered non-warranty may be serviced at hourly cost (excluding parts) following subsequent notification and approval of such.
Product Return, and Exchange
All sales are final. Omega Garden offers no return policy.
Should an instance occur when a product may need to be returned for exchange or credit, or should a discrepancy occur in a packing slip, Omega Garden must be contacted to obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA). Please follow these steps:
- Within 30 days of receipt of merchandise call Omega Garden's Technical Service Department to obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number.
- Omega Garden will issue a Return Goods Authorization Number.
- The number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package being returned. Shipments not bearing a Return Goods Authorization Number will be refused.
- Credit returns may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Terms and Conditions
Return shipments must meet the following requirements to be accepted for credit:
- Products must be returned in the original packaging with labeling not defaced. All items returned will be inspected for credit worthiness. Credit will only be issued for product returned in like-new condition. No credit will be issued for product, which is not received in like-new condition.
- All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Omega Garden reserves the right to change or modify the design of its products at any time without advance notice.